I am so excited to introduce you to our newest Beauty Editor!! Keep reading to find out more about Hannah!
Hannah Robinson is a 23-year-old Atlanta native who currently resides in Little Rock, AR, and her heart always longing for California. Hannah started her career in beauty in 2013, when the obsession began, and the rest is history. She excels in balayage, and was lucky enough to take an extensions and styling class with Jen Atkin (yes, that Jen Atkin). She is a self proclaimed beauty product connoisseur, and enjoys lending her expert advice in all things hair, makeup, and skincare. When she isn’t working behind the chair, you can find her planning her next weekend trip, Pinterest-ing, and doing research for whatever project she is working on next! If that isn’t enough info to trust our girl when we tell you she is a know it all in beauty, then we don’t know what will convince you. Hannah has come on as our Beauty Editor to offer you babes all the tips, tricks, reviews, and things we need to know about hair, skin, and the bits in between.
1. What is one thing every college girl needs?
2. Do you have a pet?
3. What helps you be so confident?
I believe that confidence is acquired. Telling yourself that you’re good enough, and that you can do it, puts you in a confident mind set!
4. What inspires your fashion sense?
I love the old classics. Brigitte Bardot, Jane Birkin, and Charlotte Rampling are my favorites.
5. Favorite places to shop?
I’m a sucker for Anthropologie (who isn’t?). But I also love boutiques. The best store in LA, hands down, is Violet Grey.
6. What is the biggest lesson you have learned in your twenties so far?
That this is the time in your life to find yourself, and to not let people get you down.
7. If you were to recommend one fashion staple what would it be?
High quality lingerie.
8. What do you do to unwind/relax?
I’m a Netflix and popcorn kinda gal.
9. Favorite movie?
10. What is the craziest thing on your bucket list?
To do the biggest zip line in the world.
11. What is the best book you ever read?
The Help by Kathryn Stockett.
12. What is something that you have achieved?
Maintaining a strong work ethic in everything I do.
13. If you could live anywhere in the world where would it be and why?
The South of France, for the glamour and beauty!
14. What are your 3 favorite foods?
Honestly…avocados, coconut sticky rice, and dark chocolate. But never together!
15. What scares you the most?
Missing an opportunity.
16. Are you fluent in any other languages? If not, which language would you choose if you could?
I wish I could be fluent in Italian, it’s such a beautiful language.
17. Are you usually late, early, or right on time?
At least I try to be on time?!
18. Morning or night person?
19. How tall are you?
20. Where are you from?
21. Where is your favorite place to vacation?
22. What did you want to be when you grew up?
I always wanted to be a fashion designer!
23. What’s your favorite movie quote?
“Frankly, my dear, I don’t give a damn.”